For a police, fire, medical or other emergency, call 911 immediately
SF311 is the primary customer service center for the City of San Francisco. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via phone, web, mobile, and Twitter.
- September 30th is the LAST DAY to be counted in the 2020 US Census
- Help and General Information During COVID-19
- SFMTA Temporary Changes (Enforcement, Garages, Fees)
- Street closures and traffic restrictions during COVID-19
- Taxi and Accessible Services - Essential Trip Discount Program
- SF Food Information Line
- Information for Businesses and Employees impacted by COVID-19
- Testing availability for COVID-19
¿Necesitas ayuda en español? Telefonear 3-1-1
Need help or language assistance?
Dial 3-1-1 (within SF) or 415-701-2311 (TTY 415-701-2323)
24 hours a day, 365 days a year