Seal of the City and County of San Francisco
City and County of San Francisco

To view graphic version of this page, refresh this page (F5)

Skip to page body
Super Bowl 50
311 Noise Complaints
Submit your TTX questions to SF311
Explore 3-1-1 Data
Slow the Flow. Find out what you can do to Conserve Water
Download the San Francisco 3-1-1 Mobile Application

Latest News (click for more)

  • pause
  • resume
Bookmark and Share


animals and pets
Animals & Pets
Adoption, Dog Licensing, Lost Pets, Volunteering, Animal Bite/Noise Complaints
Building and Construction
Building & Construction
Request Inspection, Building Codes, File Building Complaint, New/Existing Permit Services
Permits, Licenses, Starting a   Business, Contracts with the City, Demographics Info
Birth/Death, Marriage, Centralized Commission/Committee/Task Force Database, City ID Cards, School Information, Taxes, Veteran's Resources, File a Police Report
Grabage and Graffiti
Garbage & Graffiti
Graffiti, Street/Sidewalk Cleaning, Litter, Recycling, Garbage Can Maintenance
Golden Gate Park, Activities, Park Trees, Playgrounds, Structural Maintenance
Streets and Sidewalks
Streets & Sidewalks
Potholes, Sidewalk Defects, Tree Maintenance, Damaged Property, Streetlights, Parking Zones, Parking Meters
Transportation and Transit Tools
Transportation | Transit Tools
SFO Airport, Muni, Taxi, Bicycles, Abandoned Vehicles, Parking, Blocked Driveways
Water Waste Complaints, Catchbasins, Sewers, Streetlights, Flooding, Water Quality, Gas. Electric/Power
Request service or information from other City Departments


Visit the SF311 facebook page

Having trouble finding a service?
Need assistance in another language?
Dial 3-1-1 (within SF only) or 415-701-2311;
TTY direct 415-701-2323
24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Follow me on Twitter logo