Web Content Display Web Content Display

If this is a police, fire, medical, or other emergency, please call 911 immediately.

Utilities Utilities

  • Power
    • Hetch Hetchy Power
      Pay your bill, request service, start/stop service.
    • CleanPowerSF
      Enroll, opt up, opt out, contact us.
    • Pacific Gas & Electric
      Start or stop service; pilot re-light; energy audit; forms; make a payment or service appointment; report or view electric outages.
  • Streetlight Request
    Report streetlights that are broken, damaged, or not functioning properly.
  • Sewers and Flooding Issues
    Flooding on a public street or sidewalk; manhole covers; water main issues; other public sewer and catch basin issues.
  • Water Service
    No water service; low pressure; issues with particles, taste, odor or color of water.
  • Water Waste Report
    Report incidences of water waste. NOTE: the City & County of San Francisco cannot take action on a complaint without the specific address of where the water waste took place.

Contact Info Contact Info

Need help or language assistance?
Dial 3-1-1 (within SF only) or 415-701-2311
TTY direct 415-701-2323
24 hours a day, 365 days a year