Web Content Display Web Content Display

If this is a police, fire, medical, or other emergency, please call 911 immediately.

Utilities Utilities

  • Power (Pacific Gas & Electric)
    Request service, stop/start service, pilot re-light, energy audit, forms, make a service appointment
  • Streetlight Request
    Report streetlights that are broken, damaged, or not functioning correctly.
  • Sewers and Flooding Issues
    Flooding on a public street, manhole covers, water mains, and other public sewer and catchbasin issues.
  • Water Service
    No water service, low pressure, issues with taste, odor, or color of water
  • Water Waste Report
    Report incidences of water waste in your neighborhood or in other parts of the city. Please be aware that the City and County of San Francisco can't take action upon a complaint without the address of where the water waste took place.

Contact Info Contact Info

Need help or language assistance?
Dial 3-1-1 (within SF only) or 415-701-2311
TTY direct 415-701-2323
24 hours a day, 365 days a year