You can check the status of your requests by providing the service request number and the email address associated with the service request. If you are logged in to SF311, you will see all service requests associated with your email address.
- If you get no results, try again without using your email address.
- If you are tracking a case Anonymously, please allow up to 24-hrs for the case to be available to view.
- Anonymous requests can be tracked online using just the tracking number. More information is available if the email address is provided in addition to the tracking number.
- You may add notes to your existing request.
- You may view a copy of your submitted request. Note: Copies of MTA feedback reports are not available on line.
- Twitter users should use their "TwitterID@twitter" (no .com) as the email address to check their requests.
- Service request status shows either 'open' or 'closed' only.
For more assistance, or to follow up or close your existing service request, please call 3-1-1 (24 hours a day, 365 days a year).