Web Content Display Web Content Display

If this is a police, fire, medical, or other emergency, please call 911 immediately.

Building and Construction Building and Construction

  • Renter/Tenant
    Residential building-related concerns if you rent the building/unit you live in.
  • Building/Unit Owner or Business
    Residential building-related concerns if you own the building/unit you live in (or) your business rents/owns the building/unit.
  • Housing Authority Resident
    For maintenance-related issues please call 311 for assistance.

Contact Info Contact Info

Need help or language assistance?
Dial 3-1-1 (within SF only) or 415-701-2311
TTY direct 415-701-2323
24 hours a day, 365 days a year