- If you get no results, try again without using your email address.
- If you are tracking a case Anonymously, please allow up to 24-hrs for the case to be available to view.
- Anonymous requests can be tracked online using just the tracking number. More information is available if the email address is provided in addition to the tracking number.
- You may add notes to your existing request.
- You may view a copy of your submitted request. Note: Copies of MTA feedback reports are not available on line.
- Twitter users should use their "TwitterID@twitter" (no .com) as the email address to check their requests.
- Service request status shows either 'open' or 'closed' only.
Cases with notes showing "case transferred" have been entered into the responsible agency's system for handling. If you have any additional questions, you can call 311 7 days a week, 24 hours a day at 311(Voice/TTY) toll free. From outside San Francisco, dial (415) 701-2311 (Voice/TTY). TTY direct (415) 701-2323. www.sf311.org