This option is to be used for reporting structures or tents with or without individuals.

Requests related to the concern or well-being of individuals not in an encampment are not handled by 311 and will be closed as invalid.

Call non-emergency police at 415-553-0123 if you have concerns about an individual(s).

Call 911 if someone needs immediate medical attention, displays aggressive behavior or is a potential danger to themselves or others.

Submit Service Request to report a non-emergency encampment.