Blocked Pedestrian Walkway

If you are reporting a concern regarding the outdoor seating of a restaurant or bar, please select "Cafe chairs and tables".

If the sidewalk is fully obstructed or there is less than 6 ft of clearance from entrances to a home or business, you should not report through 311 as your report will be closed with no action taken and you should call Non-Emergency Police at 415-553-0123.

To report a Bikeshare Co. (BayWheels or JUMP) bicycle blocking a sidewalk CLICK HERE.

After submitting your request, a Service Request Number will be provided after the request has been processed. If you wish to retain the Service Request Number for your records, please keep this page open until the SR number appears.