Call 911 if someone needs immediate medical attention, displays aggressive behavior, or is a potential threat to themselves or others.

Call non-emergency police at 415-553-0123 IF the ENTRANCE to a residence or business is blocked or SIDEWALK is not accessible due to an individual or an encampment.

Proceed to report encampment requests ONLY.

After submitting your request, a Service Request Number will be provided after the request has been processed. If you wish to retain the Service Request Number for your records, please keep this page open until the SR number appears.