- Can I still submit anonymous service requests?
- When do I get my Service Request Number?
- Why should I create an account?
- Where is my registration email?
Can I still submit anonymous service requests?
- Yes, you can still submit service requests anonymously. Although there are many benefits to creating an account, there is no need to do so. Click the option to 'Continue as Guest (anonymous)' and you can submit service requests that do not require contact information. If you have signed in and wish to submit anonymously, please sign out, then submit your request.
When do I get my Service Request Number?
- When you submit your request on line, the Service Request number is normally available in a few seconds, but sometimes it can take longer. Simply refresh the page after you submit, and the request will change from "Submitted" to "Opened" with your Service Request number. You can see all your service requests clicking on the "My Requests" button on our home page.
Why should I create an account?
- When you create an account, it becomes much easier for you to create and track your service requests. We will use your phone and street address to link your online account with your existing service requests to provide a comprehensive view of your requests.
Where is my registration email?
- Many email systems will classify automated emails such as our registration confirmation as 'Junk' or 'Spam.' Please check your email folders to see if your email was filed incorrectly. If you are not recieving your registration email, you can contact us here.