Sewer and Flooding Issues
|If this is a police, fire, medical, or other emergency, please call 911 immediately.|
- Catch basins are the storm drains located at most corners of the City's street intersections. They allow water to drain from the gutters into the sewer system.
- Trash and debris can collect at the bottom of the ca
tchbasin, causing water to build up and spill out of the catch basins ultimately causing street flooding.
- Please provide the following with your service request:
- Location where service is needed (address or intersection)
- Description of problem (garbage on ca
tchbasin, leaks, etc.)
|Select from the list to request a service or report a problem:||
|Clogged Catch Basin||
|Flooding on Public Property or Street||
|Water Leaking from Pavement||
Having trouble finding a service? Need assistance in another language?
Dial 3-1-1 (within SF only) or (415) 701-2311; TTY direct (415) 701-2323
24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year